This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website, www.ahr-group.com (our site). This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users and visitors to our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement our Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Terms). Please refer to Website Terms and Conditions for further information.
1. Information About Us
www.ahr-group.com is a site operated by AHR Group of Companies (we or us). AHR Group is registered in Mauritius which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC). FSC number 1639959. Registered Office: 33, Edith Cavell Street, 11324, Port-Louis, Mauritius.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotions I material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to affect the operation of any computer software or hardware adversely.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms [Please refer to Website Terms and Conditions for further information].
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment, network, or software owned or used by any third party.
2. Suspension and Termination
We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our site. When a policy violation occurs, we may act as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of our Terms [please refer to Website Terms and Conditions for further information] upon which you are permitted to use our site and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
3. Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page occasionally to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
2021 AHR Group. This document has been approved and issued by AHR Group. AHR Group of Companies (we or us). AHR Group is registered in Mauritius which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC). FSC number 1639959. Registered Office: 33, Edith Cavell Street, 11324, Port-Louis, Mauritius.